8.04.2011

Susan took a lovely shower as she does every morning. She let the hot water blast away at her stiff bones, relax her tense shoulders and bring some mobility back to her cricky neck. After this she would be in good shape to be able to bend over and wash her toes.

Anyway, she did everything one does in the shower then reached for the nearest towel. She started from the middle and worked upward when she got to her face she it became clear that she was drying herself with the dog's towel.

6 comments:

Cupcake Murphy said...

I wish I had a washing machine in my shower for this exact reason.

Dawn in D.C. said...

*snort*
I'm sorry, but that is just funny.

And besides, two showers can only be better than one, right?

The Ole Folks said...

Thanks for sharing this, we needed a good chuckle with our coffee.

Where the Fur Flies said...

Laugh out loud funny!

Diane said...

I'm guessing it was back into the shower for Susan! Too funny.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Susan is making me laugh quietly on the couch causing CH to say, "you are reading Susan". Now I will have to read it to him which will make me laugh and I might not be able to get it done without fits of giggling. Yes Susan is popular in our home.