- Shown up in a bathing suit without shaving her external hairy parts
- Poured vodka into a can of soda and called it a cocktail
- Jumped off a boat into the water and dog paddled to the beach
- Considered panicking then decided against it
- Willingly gave up any claim to the last cup of coffee
Since there's no hope of anyone rubbing up against Susan's legs anytime soon she conducts one shave every three weeks but only in the months containing a U.
Alcohol poured into anything, including directly into her mouth, constitutes a cocktail.
Susan, Anxiety & Panic all go way back together. Every once in a while, through sheer force of will or IV Ativan, she can resist engaging in imminent panic.
Susan's generous nature allows her to participate in selfless acts like declining the last K-cup in the galley so that another can enjoy it.
Susan never learned how to swim, she took lessons but never learned. It is rare that she finds herself in water above her ankle. Only if the shower backs up. Encouraged by her cousins she jumped from the Lisa Ann into the bay and swam in a very primitive manner toward the beach. Halfway out she looked back toward the boat & started to panic. Cousin Melissa spoke to Susan in a very soothing manner and gently gave her the confidence to continue forward even though Susan was scared.
Susan has never in her life jumped into the water and swam anywhere. Ever.
Thanks, Cousin Melissa and yay Susan!