Her top five will always be;
- BLESSED: Don't confuse receiving a Pandora bracelet with being blessed unless you're the Virgin Mary
- MAGICAL: Very few things are actually magical. In fact, nothing is.
- WANDERLUST: Why would a reputable person even want to be associated with this word?
- JOURNEY: Ugh, enough with the journey of every little thing
- AMAZING: Susan guarantees not to be amazed
Now, let's talk about ants.
Susan's house hosts ants every spring, always in her kitchen and often in her bathroom. They're nothing special, just standard small black ants for which she mixes together a diabolical smoothie of honey & Borax. It requires a few days to take effect so she passes the time by encouraging them to have their fill and keeping absolutely nothing impregnable out in the open.
Sometimes Susan will set her Rebecca Minkoff acid yellow structured mini tote down on the kitchen counter only to find an ant crawling across its surface the following day while she's at work. Sometimes she even transports an ant on her person to a second location.
If you are squeamish about getting ant cooties from Susan's house, don't come over.
Third and last topic.
You guys all know that if you click on any word(s) that are a different color you'll go on an amazing magical journey to another website, right? Did you click on Rebecca Minkoff above? Did you click on How Doctors Die two Twistedsusans ago? If not, get crackin' and keep your eyes peeled in the future.