9.07.2010

Susan is going to give a negative review of George Clooney's new movie, so get ready.

It wasn't as bad as Inception because that would be impossible.

Susan would more accurately liken it to sitting in a waiting room for an hour and forty five minutes without any magazines.

The movie starts out good when George Clooney has to shoot his girlfriend in the back of the head. Oh, no!
Then he builds a gun for over an hour.

At the very end he booby-traps the gun which blows off the side of a pretty face. Neat!
But that was it.
Five good minutes in the beginning and another five at the end. Then he dies.

Susan's going to watch Michael Clayton again.

8 comments:

pattiwag said...

Thanks for the heads up. I've grown un-enamoured of old George.
(new blog, got caught)
~Patti

Anonymous said...

I did forego Mr Clooney, opted instead to remember my friend Susan, and went to Bumbershoot and then Pike Market. A perfect day. I sure do miss my friend.

Cupcake Murphy said...

What kind of lame-o takes an hour to build a gun?

Twisted Susan said...

Susan misses her friend Anonymous too.

frigginloon said...

Can I borrow George Clooney's gun, I want to shoot Jeff Bridges and his friggin crazy heart.

linlah said...

I think you over-stated this movie it wasn't even that good.

trustmaggie said...

to be honest, don't even think that was on my "to see list"... but now it most certainly is not!

Dawn in Austin said...

For lack of anything better to see and a desire to go to the theater that has good food and booze, we saw this movie yesterday. All I can say is thank gawd for the booze!

Boooooring! OMG, so. boring.

Although, I did see George's butt. It is not ugly.