11.21.2010

Susan would like to invite her bloggy pals to read her tweenly adorable daughter's Xmas list :

Dear Mom,
I added more to my Christmas List, and added links to the things I want.
In order of how much I want them:
1. GHD IV Styler (link)

2. iTunes Giftcard $25
3. Pink with a Splash Fresh & Clean (link)

4. Prismacolor Double-ended Markers 24 pack (You can get it at Michaels and on Amazon)
5. BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyecolor Palette (link)

From,
The most amazing daughter ever,
Lily.
Yay.


Please be aware that the daughter referred to herself as amazing because of the way her mother feels about that wretched song from last week at the mall.

4 comments:

frigginloon said...

I have just copy and pasted the list onto mine, which already includes....
Bobblehead Jesus,
Scratch n Sniff GI Joe,
Willie and Kate's Collectors Edition Engagement Mug,
and the Jonas Brother's "keep your legs closed and your fingers crossed" Purity Ring

Cupcake Murphy said...

I am oddly uplifted by the lack of greed Susan's amazing daughter exhibits in her modest Christmas List. Bravo.

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

I love a kids who gives links. And especially one who wants a magic marker set. That's so cool!

Anonymous said...

I checked out the GHD styler link, thinking I would get an idea for my Lily-aged girl, but was stopped by the near-200 buck price tag. Huh? Isn't this just a hot comb? Or does it play music, too?
Meanwhile, the markers are so sweet, I think Santa should also bring the BH Cosmetic 88 eye color thing. And Santa should also put this list in his memory box, yes?