8.22.2011

Susan and her family went to the outlets looking for school footwear and Susan came how with these in brown.
You lost a little respect for her, didn't you?
Well, Susan already owned these but her little sister has declared them so ugly that Susan only wears them in the house. They're wonderfully comfortable for inside the house, she keeps them right next to her bed so that her bare foot never has to touch the floor.
Susan avoids walking in her bare feet at all costs, unless it's impossible. Like if her footwear is a few steps away and she can't hop or walk on her hands or anything.
She likes these too, she has no defense.

10 comments:

The Zadge said...

I hope we can still be friends, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but for the love of god woman, those aren't shoes, those are some sort of melted rejects from the recycling bin.

You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun... said...

I think the new ones are pretty cute. Especially considering they're Crocs and they COULD look like... Well, like the other pair of Crocs you own.

Anonymous said...

Hey-These are supposed to be comfortable. check out Emmalita

http://www.crocs.com/womens-footwear-YOU-by-crocs/women-footwear-you,default,sc.html?sz=15

MJM

Where the Fur Flies said...

Crocs are fine, as long a you don't wear them anywhere public. All I can say is thank Gawd that they've banned staff from wearing them at our local hospital.

Frugal Vegan Mom said...

They're a lot more attractive than traditional crocs at least. I'd give more respect to someone wearing those than anyone teetering around in uncomfortable looking heels. I live in my chacos: http://www.zappos.com/chaco-z-1-vibram-yampa-black~1

Kathryn said...

Oh, my. I have to admit they're better looking than your house guest's special crocks.

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

Susan, as long as you aren't tooling around the city in them, you get a pass from me.

Cupcake Murphy said...

You're making this up.

Dawn in D.C. said...

I like them!

But then, I'm not known for my shoe fashion sense as I hate to wear shoes. Flip-flop and sandals for me. Crocs in the winter. Of course, I lived in Texas, where we didn't really have winter.

Am I going to have to get real shoes now that I live here?? ACK!

Bee said...

When I had plantar faciatis those crocs were my best friend!