10.20.2011

Is there something wrong with Susan for not caring about BlogHer and blogging events? She wouldn't mind increasing her modest fan base but she won't go out of her way to do so. She doesn't want to improve her BLAHg or advertise along the edges. She has immediately regretted signing up for everything she initially assessed to be a good idea but makes an exception each November for NaBloPoMo because she likes to punish herself with the Herculean task of writing a post a day.

The husband doesn't read Susan's BLAHg. It holds no value for him because it doesn't generate income. Can you believe that?
Even though she finds this ignorantly limited viewpoint frustrating it provides her with the freedom to say what she wants about him.
For instance; the husband likes to dress up like Liberace and dance like a butterfly.
It's true!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

But isn't the Husband also, on occasion, the voice of reason/TWISTED susan BLAHg editor?

Cupcake Murphy said...

Daily Susan. Right on.

The Zadge said...

Come to BlogHer'12 in NYC, since you are already there. You will hang with me and Meg and all the other fun, non-BlogHer obsessed bloggers. Bring Advil and Sunglasses to combat the hangover we will give you.

Grace said...

Susan, after all these years, you still make me laugh!

Kathleen said...

personally i think you need to blog every day. I need a good laugh everyday!

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

I always admire Susan's heroic NaBloPoMo grit and determination; in fact, I look forward to a November full of Susanisms.

I think you would have fun with Zadge and I. Just smack down a mommyblogger and you'll be all good with the whole thing.

You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun... said...

I don't really have too much of an interest in BlogHer and I was THERE at the convention.

I mean- it was a lot of fun and great to meet other bloggers whose blogs I follow, but now that it's over, it's kind of useless to me. But that's just my opinion.