3.07.2012

Susan loves to chop up all her leftovers & make a big mess of fried rice. She seasons it with onions, lots of salt & pepper, soy sauce and maybe some other stuff. It's a very availability based composition.

She always includes a few eggs which she scrambles in the pan before she adds the rice.

The other day she forgot the eggs. Drats!

She quickly made some sunny side up, threw them on top, mixed them in and made the the most delicious thing in the universe.

Susan loves egg yolk.

5 comments:

Where the Fur Flies said...

I make fried rice at least once a week, only I use plum sauce in place of the soy sauce. (Less salt.) I always include a couple of eggs, and some chopped pineapple. This week, I didn't have any pineapple so I used okra instead. In case you wonder, it just wasn't the same.

linlah said...

Will you be making this again, soon, as I will be inviting myself over.

The Zadge said...

I love eggs too. No yolk.

Kathryn said...

I made this last night minus the eggs. Why didn't I think of eggs? Why?!

Cupcake Murphy said...

Eggs are the loves of my life.