2.07.2011

Susan is delighted to report that she had absolutely zero exposure to the Superbowl on Sunday. Nothing.
No lame commercials, no halftime show. Who was even playing? It could have been the Jets and the Sharks for all she knew.

Instead, she spent those hours in the company of Nigella Lawson.
Nigella showed Susan how to make paella.
Then she showed Susan how to make an egg and bacon salad.
Then a voluptuous fruit tart.
Heavens!

Susan is smitten, she could watch Nigella cook until the end of time. Nigella is all soft roundness and femininity and cleavage with a little swing of the hair.

Susan and Nigella have a few things in common;
They are the same age!
The both like garlic oil!
They both use a rice cooker!

Susan wants to know how Nigella removed her fruit tart intact from the deep sided flan tin with fluted edges.

6 comments:

linlah said...

My cable no longer offers the Nigella,

I miss Nigella's late night raid of the frig for that days offering.

The Sharks won.

Cupcake Murphy said...

Sometimes when Ina makes a joke I laugh out loud like a hyena because she is my beloved.

You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun... said...

nigella is the best because she's pretty and looks like she actually eats and doesn't make everything all healthy. i hate that shit.

in related news: i just posted on my facebook group page that i think paula deen is my mom.

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

I find Nigella and Ina very comforting. It must be all the butter they use.

frigginloon said...

I liked the Two Fat Ladies. Now they were woman who didn't mind munching on a butter stick!

Kate (Ellen) said...

I love everyone who follows you. I would like us all to make a tart or a bacon and egg whatever together - Can you imagine all your follower women sitting together watching Nigella and drinking some Malbec? Oh.... for a more than virtual life.